Breakout Beasts Series 2
Unleash the beast! Break open 1 of 9 mystery eggs to discover a slime surprise, then dig out all the pieces to build your beast! But which will it be? With 9 cool creatures to build, and 4 colors of slime to collect - including new silver slime - the combinations you create will be wild! You can collect them all, including dragons, werewolves and all-new griffins. Then, mix and match beasts to create your very own Breakout Beasts! Each sold separately. Colors and details may vary.
Ideal for ages 5 and up
- Series of 9 buildable beasts, each packaged in a mystery, slime-filled egg
- Open the egg to release a slime surprise and reveal the pieces to build your beast!
- Each beast has its own unique look and comes with orange, blue, green or all-new silver slime
- Buildable beasts include Grifforce™, Ravagorr™, Clobberclaw™, Frostsnarl™, Spitfire™, Brimer™, Iceblaze™, Repulsoar™, and Fierceor™, sold separately
- Egg has prongs inside and out and includes a display rod to create beastly action poses
- Use the egg to store your slime for later
- Collect them all and mix and match pieces to create your own custom beasts
- Combine with other construction sets by Mega Construx™
- Build your Breakout Beasts, and Build Beyond™!
$ 9.99 USD (MSRP)
Please login to leave a product review.
7 Product reviews
I'm 30 with a 3 year old son, and we're both in love with the Breakout Beast line. He has a collection of figures from series 1 and 2, and I, myself, have started a collection. These are quality figures and I highly recommend them to anyone who has an interest in fantasy or mythological creatures.
I just found the Collector's set of the Wave 2 series on Amazon! It's the full 9-piece set that has all of the Beasts from Wave 2! My son is thrilled. He loves these!!
I Love this toy this should be one of the top toys. But Mega Construx can you PLEASE put series 2 break out beasts in stores and not just online thank you also I have all 5 series 1 beast
If you like monsters and building things, then this is the toy for you. Before you break open the bag, make sure you have a bowl or plastic container to dump the contents into. It's easier to remove the slime by sliding it off the parts, as this keeps it together. You can use short blasts from a keyboard cleaner can to remove the slime from tight crevices.
this is a cool toy! I highly recommend!