Covenant Goblin Battlesuit
Suit up to and join the Covenant ranks with an Unggoy battlesuit!
Rugged, agile and ready for the fight — it’ll take the skills of a Spartan to defeat this Unggoy when you sit your Grunt at the controls of an iconic Goblin Battlesuit! Open the cockpit to sit the Grunt Minor inside, and attach the battle-ready heavy needle cannon. Then, meet the enemy in battle when you get your Spartan Operator in position and unleash a missile or smoke attack with the customizable Rocket Launcher’s action effect accessories!
Ideal for ages 8 and up
- Buildable, fully articulated Goblin battlesuit
- Heavy needle cannon attachment for battlesuit customization
- Cockpit with opening canopy and detailed interior
- 2 Highly detailed, super-poseable micro action figures include 1 Spartan Operator and 1 Grunt Minor
- Figures come with interchangeable armor and authentic weapon accessories
- Customize the Rocket Launcher with missile and smoke action effect attachments
- Collect and combine with other Halo construction sets by Mega Construx™
- Build your Halo universe, and Build Beyond™!
$ 19.99 USD (MSRP)
- Building InstructionsPDF
Please login to leave a product review.
22 Product reviews
It's a really nice set in my opinion. I've got this for christmas, and its so fun to play with. I recommend you get this for collecting/stopmotion.
Great builder set. Love the figures. But the mech falls apart really easily, the Spartans right arm comes off easily, and it is hard to fit the grunt in the mech.
I really like this set and how it was able to look good. But there was some features I think they could have made. Ex: they could have made it to where the grunt could fit, and make somewhat bigger but all in all it was a good set and I had really liked it!
This is for Target the store CARRY MORE THAN THIS AND THE ARCTIC WORTHOG!!!!!! I like this set but the only problem is the spartan doesn't fit in the Goblin very well.
The set itself is great but why did 343 decide to change the rocket design? It's ugly and doesn't look right.