Operation: Ocean Breaker Drop Pod
Hit the ground cold with a self-deploying cryo-themed ODST drop pod!
Drop into action and send your ODST hurtling into battle when you build this collectible white and blue, cryo-themed drop pod! Prepare for descent with the drop pod’s retractable, articulated air brake. Then activate the pod’s self-launching door when you hit the ground, sending your highly detailed, battle-ready soldier into the icy battle!
Ideal for ages 8 and up
• 1 highly detailed, super-poseable ODST micro action figure
• Collectible cryo-themed UNSC drop pod with articulated, retractable air brake
• Unique blue and white color scheme with premium finish
• Self-launching drop pod door opens on landing
• Figure comes with Shotgun accessory and detachable armor with printed detail
• Collect and combine with other Halo construction sets by Mega Construx™
• Build your Halo universe, and Build Beyond™!
- Year 2018
$ 9.99 USD (MSRP)
- Build InstructionsPDF
Please login to leave a product review.
6 Product reviews
I just got this thing for Easter, and its real cool! I just found out that ODST stands for Orbital Drop Shock Trooper, so the figure go's very well with the set. Speaking of the figure, i love the colors and the ODST symbol on his chest. The blue on the shotgun is a perfect addition, too. I did get the ankle band, which is also totally rad. I also enjoy how when you bang the pod down the door blasts open. Great overall set!
I really.like the colors of the figure and how the shotgun matches the colors of the set. I would get this mainly for the figure.
I love the figure and the drop pod, but the pod doesn’t have a lot of room on the inside, so I have to take it apart just to put the ODST in. And, unlike most, I actually got the ankle band. Good overall set.
The figure is great but the ankle band wasn't included even though it says so on the instructions. The drop pod is cool but there is huge black text on the back that says made in china. It ruins the look of the pod, and none of my other drop pods have this.
The ODST figure is awesome and nicely detailed. The only problem is that the four beam things don’t stay locked in and fall out.