UNSC Frostraven vs. Decimus
UNSC Frostraven descends on a tech armored Decimus!
When Decimus’ defenses go high-tech, take him on from above with the UNSC Frostraven!
Build the locked-and-loaded Frostraven cruiser fully loaded with removable cryo tanks and 4 missiles to take the battle to the skies. Open the aircraft’s cockpit, sit your UNSC pilot micro action figure at the controls, and lift off with the rotating propellers before unleashing a missile attack! Then, prepare Atriox’s lieutenant, Decimus, for an up-close battle in his articulated mech exo-suit including mace and a 3-pronged claw. Land the UNSC Frostraven down on land and slide the weapons rack from the cockpit and arm up to strike down the ruthless Banished Commander!
Ideal for ages 8 and up
• Buildable UNSC Frostraven features opening cockpit with weapons rack, removeable cryo tanks, engine pods, and 4 missiles
• Buildable, articulated mech armor exo-suit for Decimus including mace and 3-pronged claw
• 2 highly detailed, super-poseable micro action figures include Decimus and 1 UNSC pilot
• Collect and combine with other Halo construction sets by Mega Construx™
• Build your Halo universe, and Build Beyond™!
- Year 2018
$ 119.99 USD (MSRP)
- Build InstructionsPDF
Please login to leave a product review.
7 Product reviews
All I want is the decimus Amory!!
I wanted this for my birthday and Christmas.
But overall looks freakin dope
I have trouble keeping the frostraven balanced. It doesn't stay flat on carpet, but is OK on a level table. Tends to fall backwards. I like the decimus mech a lot, but the frostraven doesn't feel like anything special to me.
Pretty hefty set. Haven't put it all together yet as I just got it from Toysrus (YYC) with a price match from Bestbuy.ca and had a $15 Cineplex coupon. Total price with tax - $81 CDN. Nice deal on a large set!
Looks really good but I'd be cool to have a Vtol Warship from Black Ops2 since we dont have that much large aircraft for the Cod sets.
It looks like an amazing set but I wish it came with some marines.