Mercenary Outpost Armory
Stake your place and claim your ground with an armory that’s ready at a moment’s notice!
Used to transport hauls of equipment, this shipping container pulls double duty as a buildable outpost when you open it to reveal an armory loaded with combat gear! Use the walls to build a weapons rack where you can outfit your two mercenaries for battle, then deploy! The collectible container features a deluxe graffiti detail inspired by the Call of Duty® games, as well as a pronged roof that lets you connect multiple armories to build a sprawling battle complex!
- Corrugated shipping container with opening side doors
- Walls open to create an outpost armory
- Deluxe Call of Duty graffiti on front
- Buildable weapons rack and environment with ladder detail
- Two highly detailed, super-poseable mercenary soldier micro action figures
- Figures come with detachable armor and accessories
- Accessories include shotgun, light machine gun, SMG, and Bullpup SMG, and flash grenade
- Pronged sections for connecting multiple containers
- Collect and combine with other Call of Duty® construction sets by Mega Construx™
- Build the mission, and build beyond!
- Age 10+
- Item #DYD74
$ 12.99 USD (MSRP)
- Building Instructions PDF
Please login to leave a product review.
6 Product reviews
It's a small yet good set that is it
Nice and sturdy. whoever thought up this idea deserves a pat on the back along with the designers who brought it to being. A great set and massable to a extent too.
Very well made! I played a lot of Black Ops II, and this gave me back great memories. The weapons and characters are very well-designed and built, and this makes a great addition to anyone's collection!
I FINALLY GOT THIS CONTAINER.
Oh lord I was so excited to see these packs on sale that I brought 2 of the same, the reds ones. I think MC did a spectacular job in those sets, very well planned and very well executed, they are related to story on some games and in this case, they come with the @#€&? Mercs! My fav faction for so long. So I give this set a 10/10, ★★★★★ or wathever you want to point it, it's extremely cool, and the extra weapons it carries are better than the grey container in my opinion.
This was my first foray into the world of Call of Duty and I must say I am impressed. I love the modularity of the weapons. Instead of getting 3 or 4 stock boring weapons you get the parts to configure many variations of the basic configurations which adds a lot more playability to the set. Then the Shipping container looks great and is fully functional.
The container can be configured in so many different ways it is a playlet all by itself. Add the extra stuff for it and it is a great little set.
The Figures are also great. Very posable and in a great set of gear out the chute. All in all a great set all around.