Lead an assault in the heart of the jungle with Master Sergeant Frank Woods!
Made to navigate jungle waters, river patrol boats used heavy arms to take out concealed targets. Now, you can man the deck when you build this authentic camo gunboat, complete with a fabric tarp, accessible engine, and detailed accessories. Set Master Sergeant Frank Woods and his fellow Marine at the pivoting turret gun and working missile launcher, or use the classic military-themed weapons and accessories to outfit your Marines for a Riverboat Raid!
- Buildable camouflage Riverboat with pivoting turret gun, fabric tarp, and accessible engine
- Boat comes with tire, gas can, life preserver, and barrel accessories
- Two highly detailed, super-poseable micro action figures include Frank Woods and a Marine soldier
- Figures come with detachable armor
- Accessories include assault rifle, missile launcher, vest, and bullet sling
- Collect and combine with other Call of Duty® construction sets by Mega Construx™
- Build the mission, and build beyond!
- Age 10+
- Item #DPB56
$ 29.99 USD (MSRP)
- Building Instructions PDF
Please login to leave a product review.
6 Product reviews
Not the best boat but it's a really good one. It is just smooth almost everywhere that makes it look like a slik/clean boat. The one bad factor is that there is hardly any space.
i love this set already got it im making a zombies vs call o duty moc
Nice build.. I have four or five sets already and can't wait to get them all
really nice build I love it ,being my first cod set and all, but I am missing some parts.
"Never get off the boat, unless you're going all the way"
This was an interesting, but rewarding build. I love the detail on the boat, with the exception of the minigun on the aft deck being a bit out of place for the time period. The figures were great (love the ammo bandolier on the blonde dude), however getting a third guy would be nice so that all three positions on the boat could be manned. The cloth cover is excellent. The weapons were amazing. The M202 and the missiles are fun, and the M16 ain't bad either.