Lead an assault in the heart of the jungle with Master Sergeant Frank Woods!
Made to navigate jungle waters, river patrol boats used heavy arms to take out concealed targets. Now, you can man the deck when you build this authentic camo gunboat, complete with a fabric tarp, accessible engine, and detailed accessories. Set Master Sergeant Frank Woods and his fellow Marine at the pivoting turret gun and working missile launcher, or use the classic military-themed weapons and accessories to outfit your Marines for a Riverboat Raid!
- Buildable camouflage Riverboat with pivoting turret gun, fabric tarp, and accessible engine
- Boat comes with tire, gas can, life preserver, and barrel accessories
- Two highly detailed, super-poseable micro action figures include Frank Woods and a Marine soldier
- Figures come with detachable armor
- Accessories include assault rifle, missile launcher, vest, and bullet sling
- Collect and combine with other Call of Duty® construction sets by Mega Construx™
- Build the mission, and build beyond!
- Age 10+
- Item #DPB56
$ 29.99 USD (MSRP)
- Building Instructions PDF
Please login to leave a product review.
8 Product reviews
This set goes really well with the jungle rangerzs. As well as sgt.woods. with another m16, law rocket and cool boat its definetely worth getting. Just wish it would be able to hold more troops on it, but other than that i hope to see more vietnam sets like this one!
As I discovered this set I bought it 'cause I'm a big Vietnam-War collector.
Two days later I got it in my hands and...wow it's great.
The XM191 Rocketlauncher was tested in Vietnam and official added in service 1977 as M202/M202A1. There are only some parts struggling the look. The Cal. 50 gun on the back isn't like a Browning M2, please make a M2!
The armorshield isn't correct for this time.
I wish there are 3 figures and more tyres at the outsidewalls.
Please do more Vietnam area sets... BELL UH1D, BELL AH COBRA, MUTT M151, M113 ACAV, M551, M35A1 Gun-Truck...
Not the best boat but it's a really good one. It is just smooth almost everywhere that makes it look like a slik/clean boat. The one bad factor is that there is hardly any space.
i love this set already got it im making a zombies vs call o duty moc
Nice build.. I have four or five sets already and can't wait to get them all