Dual Mode UNSC Warthog
Prepare for double duty with two custom variants of one iconic vehicle!
Roll out two mission-specific versions of one prolific vehicle when you build this Dual Mode UNSC Warthog two different ways! Build the iconic ground assault vehicle and suit up for patrol, loading your Spartan Hermes at the wheel as your Spartan War Master mans the rocket launcher. When heavy fire erupts, go into battle mode and upgrade your defenses with extra vehicle armor. Or equip the heavy-duty roof-mounted gauss cannon, then charge out onto the battlefield!
Ideal for ages 8 and up
- Buildable Dual Mode UNSC Warthog can be customized two ways
- Choose between patrol mode and battle mode customizations
- Vehicle comes with additional armor and interchangeable, roof-mounting gauss canon and rocket launcher
- Two highly detailed, super-poseable micro action figures include one Spartan Hermes and one Spartan War Master
- Figures come with detachable armor and authentic accessories
- Collect and combine with other Halo construction sets by Mega Construx
- Build your Halo universe, and build beyond!
- Age 8+
- Item #DPJ92
$ 29.99 USD (MSRP)
- Building Instructions PDF
Please login to leave a product review.
15 Product reviews
I really like the hog and the two modes for it. The only thing wrong about mine was that when I was biulding the control panel, one of the pecies had a big lump in it so I couldn't use it, but it is still a great set. 5 stars
Could care less about the spartans, sorry but the warthog is great. It has a fantastic build and rebuild potential if not a bit odd looking. I think this is a winner. id pick up a few for customs.
This is a great item I recommending it to everyone it is very durable and fun to build, worth my time!
it looks way better in person than it does in the box. the spartans look awesome!!! they even have a fire team logo on their arm witch i might say is also on the hog. an epic set for collectors and great for play at the same time!!! 10/10
This hog was defenitly an improvment with all the detail. although i do miss the suspension on the wheels